N.B. PatSeq Bulk Download options and pricing have changed. Thank you to all who have provided feedback through our survey. When you shared your thoughts we listened! We improved the PatSeq Bulk Download options thanks to you.
Disclaimer of WarrantiesThe PatSeq Bulk Download and any other sequence downloads are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty, express or implied, and without any representation or warranty that the use of the data will not infringe other rights. The Lens shall not be held liable for any use of the sequences transferred to you under this notice. You agree to hold The Lens and its employees and agents harmless for any loss, claim, damage or liability, of whatsoever kind or nature, which may arise from acceptance, use, handling or storage of the data by you.
PatSeq Access Plans
Commercial UseCommercial Use is defined as any use of PatSeq data that results in a personal, business, or corporate financial gain. Examples of Commercial Use include, but are not limited to, any of the following: commercial research & development, data services and products, consultancy reports, etc. Commercial Use access plans provide access to PatSeq Bulk Downloads in either FASTA or Rich file formats as monthly or one-off plans, and are provided using a tiered approach to determine the pricing. Pricing Tiers for organisations intending to use the PatSeq Bulk Download for commercial-use are based on the Organisation size and the License Type required.
- Organisations with fewer than 50 employees
- Organisations with 50 or more employees
- Internal Use: This license is intended for commercial uses that do not result in the data being used directly in a third-party product or service. Under this license, PatSeq data may not be transferred, sold or re-licensed to third parties, and no commercial derivatives may be made from the data.
- Use in a product or service: This license is intended for Commercial Use where the data will be used directly or indirectly in another product or service. This includes organisations that charge users for services or sell or resell data products that include or have been derived from PatSeq data.
|License Type||Less than 50 employees||50 or more employees|
|Internal use only||Tier 1||Tier 2|
|Use in a product or service||Tier 2||Tier 2|
Lens PartnersCustom access plans and licenses are available to individuals and organisations interested in partnering with the Lens and can be negotiated on a case by case basis. For example, Lens partners may wish to see specific new functionality in PatSeq and be willing to invest alongside Lens, or sponsor Lens to build that functionality. Or if you are a data service provider and interested in integrating one of the PatSeq tools with your other services. Such partnerships will include a custom license where appropriate. If you are interested in becoming a Lens Partner, please contact us for further information. PatSeq tab of the API & Data page and are accurate at the time of requesting access. All prices are in USD. Once your request has been assessed and approved, an invoice will be provided payable to Cambia, please see the payment details below. Please directly deposit to the following bank account:
- Account Name: Cambia
- Account Number: CAMBIUSDO1
- Bank Name: National Australia Bank Limited
- Bank Address: 39 London Circuit, Hobart Place, Canberra ACT 2601
- SWIFT Code: NATAAU3302S