Analysis preview sidebar added, scholarly exports and more!
- Analysis preview sidebar in the results list. This feature enables you to browse scholarly works, patents, citing patents, and cited scholarly works analyses from your search results page before moving on to the full analysis page.
- Scholar Search Saved Queries. In addition to being able to securely store patent search queries in your work area, now you can do the same with scholar search queries.
- Scholar Search Export. This feature is available for logged in users. Once you specify the format (CSV, RIS, BibTex, or JSON), fields to be exported and label your export, a link will be emailed to you once the export process is complete. In this first release, we offer an export size limit of 1,000 records in Scholarly search results page.
- Scholar Collection Export. With the ability to create a scholarly collection with up to 10,000 records, you have also the option now to export it.
- Exports can now email report once it is generated.
- New Collection permission level (discoverable). On the sharing settings for a collection, we have added yet another level of sharing besides restrict or limit access. Now you can make your collection discoverable.
- GRID affiliation metadata. We have started adding the GRID affiliation data on an experimental basis. We would appreciate your feedback on this new functionality.
- Improved Open Access metadata display for Scholarly Works. In the article summary view, we have more clearly highlighted the open access options available to you, when they are available to us and our plan is to link to more open access sites to enable you to access full text documents, more easily.
- Create new empty collection button added to Work Area. This option allows you to create a collection from your secure and private work area.
- Add scholarly search term into document title for improved history navigation.
- Fix Scholar Collection Import
- Fix shared "Citing / Cited" URLs work properly when going back to the Patent / Scholarly results
- Fix private Collection join results not displaying
- Fix bad facet filter key for patent document types
-Fix record inventorship bug
Design / Performance:
- Replace main menu header with CSS only solution (improved performance)
- Analysis view labelling improvements for Cited/Citing join results
- Improved Scholarly search loading performance
As we continue to improve and scale up the Lens services, we welcome your engagement and feedback on how to further support your decision-making. If you need guidance to navigate the Lens and utilise its many different features, please visit our Support Center to check out the latest tutorials or contact us at email@example.com with your queries/comments.