New scholarly analysis and visualization tools, customizable and shareable reports and more!
- NEW scholarly analysis and visualization tools:
- New, fully customisable chart types to allow greater discoverability and insight.
- Inbuilt analysis wizard to find the right chart and visualise the data of most interest to you.
- Export chart images in SVG or PNG format, or export the underlying data.
- Create a custom report for your analysis and share it with anyone!
- Read our blog for more details on the new Lens scholarly analysis and check the feature tour.
- Added quick share option to allow sharing of analysis dashboards, scholarly works, patents, collections, search results and collections via LinkedIn, Facebook, email or URL.
- Increased patent export size to 50K records (user's request).
- Added badge to the filter tab to indicate the number of filters that have been applied when the sidebar is collapsed.
- Added button to show/hide query details with the state persisting after page loads (so you can now leave it collapsed if you want!).
- Improved search results toolbar styling to make options clearer.
- Improved layout of author affiliations on scholarly works using superscript.
- Added quick-search bar to homepage.
- Improved OpenGraph support for better metadata and image display in third-party software.
- Missing citing patent details on the patent citation tab for scholarly works (user’s feedback).
- Scholarly search results with quotations in title.
- Launching saved scholarly queries from the sidebar.
- Patent export issues and truncate long NPL citations strings (user’s feedback).
- Rename Institution Country field.
- PatSeq Finder results export issues with certain range filter settings (user’s feedback).
- Added automatic language detection.
- Filtered out scholarly works from non-scholarly source domains.
- Filtered out references from works with publication dates more than two years in the future.
- Add categorisation of LibGuide publication types.