- Redesigned the sidebar tabs to provide a consistent user experience with easier access to saved queries and collections, and make better use of screen space. Also added a dynamic feature tour for first time visitors/users and can be accessed from the support menu.
- Upgraded visualisation library D3 and converted visualisations to Vega to enable SVG or PNG exporting. These will be expanded to more visualisations in upcoming releases.
- Analysis visualisations can now be expanded to fullscreen view
- Reinstated the Title + Abstract + Claims (TAC) search field option in structured patent search (user feedback)
- Implemented new aggregation retrieval methods to improve performance
- Added Institution Country to the scholarly filters
- Added sharing/access information to collection headings
- Fix search bar form action on about.lens.org
- Fix issues with multi-select items display
- Fix empty sidebar for patent searches with no results
- Fix ‘clear all facets’ button on Cited Works or Citing Patents queries to prevent clearing the query join
- Fix collection creation from a Cited Works search (user feedback)
Interested in helping us improve?
As a part of our ongoing process to improve the quality of the Lens data, we would like to invite anyone with an interest in enhancing the quality of such data the opportunity to help us do just that. There are several technical and data challenges that we are working on and you may be able to provide an important contribution to help make the Lens an even better public resource, please see https://about.lens.org/for-developers/
for more details.
We welcome your feedback on the new dynamic feature tour and if you have made a tutorial/video about your use of the Lens, please let us know. If you need guidance to navigate any of the Lens features, please visit our Support Center to check out the latest tutorials or contact us at email@example.com
with your queries/comments.