DOI-based OpenURL linking for scholarly works, links to other scholarly data sources, search in references of scholarly works and more!
- DOI-based OpenURL for scholarly works implemented. This feature links you from a citation listed in the Lens to a full-text that may be available through your library subscriptions using the WorldCat registry. In future stages, we plan to add OpenURL links to scholarly works without a DOI and explore options to host a registry of institutional OpenURL resolvers.
- In the article summary view, you can now explore other links to scholarly data sources.
- In the references/citation tab of a scholarly work, you can view the references as a scholarly list, make it a collection, and analyze or export it.
- In the scholarly results page, there is now a "Clear" button for each filter to enable you to clear that filter easily.
- In patent search results page, you can now filter by priority date in addition to filing and publication dates. Also, you can sort your results by Priority date.
- We added notifications when a query contains invalid characters.
- Fix intermittent stylesheets loading in Microsoft Edge
- Fix graphs in analysis view breaking across columns (user's feedback)
- Fix homepage loading issues
As we continue to improve and scale up the Lens services, we welcome your engagement and feedback on how to further support your decision-making. If you would like to share a tutorial/video about your use of the Lens, please let us know. If you need guidance to navigate the Lens and utilise its many different features, please visit our Support Center to check out the latest tutorials or contact us at email@example.com with your queries/comments.
Minor Release 5.12.1
- Add results linking to the 'Works Cited by Patents', 'Citing Patents' and 'Works Cited by Scholarly' metrics in the Analysis preview/tab
- Add 'Cited by Scholarly Works' filter to the Flags options for scholarly works search (user's feedback)
- Fix links to scholarly works that cite an article in the citation/reference lists for scholarly works
- Fix citing patents query details not displaying the scholarly works filters badge
- Fix reference to journal article in the bibliographic details of non-journal publication types
- Fix view original citation strings toggle button. When no original citation strings are available the toggle no longer appears, when some of the original citation strings are missing, a warning is printed at the end of the list
- Fix patent search for strings containing a single quote
- Fix patent family map not handling WIPO and EP jurisdictions properly