Improved patent search performance, saved query alerts, increased user privacy, and various fixes.
- Upgraded patent search index servers to improve search performance
- Improvements to saved query alerts emails (re number of results and query title) and better formatting of links (user's feedback)
- Better examples to Structured Search fields are now added
- Scholar filters information tooltip is now provided
- Replaced Journal Country scholar analysis item with Institution Country
- Adjusted the click on "Delete collection" button to a single click
- Relocate the "Unknown Publication Type" scholarly filter to the Publication Type facet accordion and added info tooltip to clarify meaning
- Removed Google Maps dependency in Patent Family tab
- Query details syntax highlighter, which was occasionally displaying some queries incorrectly, was fixed
- The homepage search form, which was not encoding slashes properly, is now repaired.
- Fixed patent result preview rows display in the expanded preview option in patent search results page (user's feedback)
- Increased limit on export Patents option (user's feedback)
- Fixed scholarly work author tooltip filter link
- ORCID inventorship syncing for inventorship claimed from the results list is now repaired (user's feedback)
- Implemented a fix re the ability to delete collections with many items which was occasionally failing (user's feedback)
As we continue to improve and scale up the Lens services, we welcome your engagement and feedback on how to further support your decision-making. If you would like to share a tutorial/video about Lens functionalities, please let us know. If you need guidance to navigate the Lens and utilise its many different features, please visit our Support Center to check out the latest tutorials or contact us at email@example.com with your queries/comments.