Highlight: PatSeq Data Coverage Extended
In this release, we have increased the data coverage of our patent sequence collection by over 25% by adding more than 40 million sequences. The PatSeq database now includes 16 jurisdictions with over 215 million sequences.
Additional data sources that were added in this release include:
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) - published PCT applications (TXT-based; 1999-now)
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) - (2007-now)
- German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA) - Mega documents (2001-now)
- European Patent Office (EPO) - Megafiles (subset of 800k sequences published between 2000-2009)
- Additional patent division of public sequence repositories (EBI and DDBJ)